Lynchburg-area Lawyer Assists Clients in Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Injury Cases
Dedicated attorney motivated to help Virginians protect their legal rights
Legal challenges are often intimidating, but having a knowledgeable advocate on your side changes everything. At Childress Law Firm, PC, we fight aggressively for the legal rights of clients in family law, criminal defense and personal injury litigation. From our Rustburg, Virginia office, we provide skilled counsel and support staff so clients don’t have to battle the system alone. For people in the Lynchburg area, we deliver zealous representation whether they are ending a marriage, facing a criminal allegation or suffering from an injury caused by someone else. As an experienced trial attorney, Jim D. Childress, III will use whatever forum gives you the best chance at an optimal outcome.
Lynchburg-area counselor determined to deliver favorable results
Those who have come to rely on Jim D. Childress, III’s representation at Childress Law Firm know they can count on his:
- Reputation — As a native of this area, Jim uses the experience gained from years of work as a prosecutor and in private practice to serve the members of this and nearby communities.
- Responsiveness — Fear and uncertainty often prevent people from seeking the justice they are entitled to. Jim always answers questions promptly and will clearly explain your choices and potential consequences so that you can make informed decisions.
- Personal attention — Jim understands that each client has unique legal challenges and expectations. He invests the necessary time and energy to understand your situation and your goals.
No matter how overwhelming your problem seems, we can handle the legal details and work diligently to find a satisfactory resolution.
Knowledgeable legal advice for a wide range of matters
Since founding Childress Law Firm, Jim has represented clients in practice areas including:
- Family Law — In divorce, child custody or other family law situations, he will deliver compassionate and comprehensive advice and advocacy to help you and your children survive a difficult time.
- Personal Injury — At Childress Law Firm, we pursue full compensation for personal injury victims who have been hurt through the negligence or misconduct of others.
- Criminal Defense — Allegations of criminal behavior have serious consequences and require a criminal defense attorney with significant trial experience. Having been on both sides of these cases, Jim knows how to find and exploit flaws in the prosecution’s case to the client’s benefit.
- Wills, Power of Attorney, Living Will — We help individuals and families with wills and other documents to ensure that final instructions are honored and assets are protected.
If you have a problem that might require legal assistance, we will meet with you and explain how effective legal support can help.
Contact an experienced Virginia litigator for thorough legal representation
From our office in Rustburg, Childress Law Firm, PC assists clients in the Lynchburg, Pittsylvania County, and Campbell County areas, with family law, criminal defense, personal injury, etc. Call 434-632-8738 or contact me online to schedule a meeting.